Rostov state medical University is one of the largest scientific and educational centers in the field of health and medical Sciences in the South of Russia. It trains highly qualified specialists in educational programs of secondary professional education, higher education programs-specialist programs, bachelor’s programs, graduate, and residency training programs.
Why ROSTSMU is Best Medical University in Abroad?
- Listed in Top 20 Medical Universities.
- Top Rank by Ministry of Health, Russia.
- Best Results in FMGE-MCI Exam.
- 1200 + Indian MBBS Graduates working in India & Abroad
- Affordable Fee.
- No Donation, No Capitation Fee
- No IELTS, No TOEFL
- Parents will receive weekly updates from the RREC team for attendance & student progress.
- Hostels are in Campus.
- Indian Food is available.
- 24*7 Hrs students safety.
Rostov State Medical University: Faculties
Nowadays there are six faculties which provide training to foreign students.
- General Medicine (MBBS)
- Dentistry (BDS)
- Faculty of postgraduate & continuous education
- Preparatory faculty (Russian Language Course)
Fees Structure for 2020-21 | Rostov State Medical University
(Admissions are open for 2020 for all faculties)
Duration of Course
General Medicine (English Medium)
General Medicine (Russian Medium)
Preparatory Faculty (Russian Language Course)
Post-Graudation Courses (MD,MDS)
2.59 to 2.80 rubles (Depends on selected department)
- Hostel Fee – 15,600 Rubles (near about 300 USD Dollars per year)
COMPULSORY MEDICAL INSURANCE:
- Compulsory Medical Insurance- (6500-8000 Rubles) 100-120 USD Dollars per year.
- As per the laws of the Russian Federation, all students have to take a compulsory medical insurance policy.
REGISTRATION & VISA EXTENSION:
- 1600 Rubles (near about 20-30 USD Dollars per year)