Rostov state medical University is one of the largest scientific and educational centers in the field of health and medical Sciences in the South of Russia. It trains highly qualified specialists in educational programs of secondary professional education, higher education programs-specialist programs, bachelor’s programs, graduate, and residency training programs.
Why ROSTSMU is Best Medical University Abroad?
- Listed in Top 20 Medical Universities.
- Top Rank by Ministry of Health, Russia.
- Best Results in FMGE-NMC Exam.
- 1200 + Indian MBBS Graduates working in India & Abroad
- Affordable Fee.
- No Donation, No Capitation Fee
- No IELTS, No TOEFL
- Parents will receive weekly updates from the RREC team for attendance & student progress.
- Hostels are in Campus.
- Indian Food is available.
- 24*7 Hrs students safety.
Rostov State Medical University: Faculties
Nowadays there are six faculties which provide training to foreign students.
- General Medicine (MBBS)
- Dentistry (BDS)
- Faculty of postgraduate & continuous education
- Preparatory faculty (Russian Language Course)
Fees Structure for 2021-22 | Rostov State Medical University
(Admissions are open for 2021 for all faculties)
Duration of Course
General Medicine (English Medium)
General Medicine (Russian Medium)
Preparatory Faculty (Russian Language Course)
Post-Graudation Courses (MD,MDS)
2.59 to 2.80 rubles (Depends on selected department)
- Hostel Fee – 15,600 Rubles (near about 300 USD Dollars per year)
COMPULSORY MEDICAL INSURANCE:
- Compulsory Medical Insurance- (6500-8000 Rubles) 100-120 USD Dollars per year.
- As per the laws of the Russian Federation, all students have to take a compulsory medical insurance policy.
REGISTRATION & VISA EXTENSION:
- 1600 Rubles (near about 20-30 USD Dollars per year)
The Rostov State Medical fee structure: Some Agents even may ask for the whole 6-year amount or fees don’t do such mistakes. You should not do this. The reason being, RostSMU asks you to pay fees yearly only. You should always get written assurance for whatever the promises they offer you regarding the fees. Whether you are a student or parent, you need to be smart enough to tackle such issues and avoid getting trapped in any of the baffling assurance, entertaining Rostov State Medical University fee structure or floating schemes used by such agents. Most of the information regarding RostSMU or RostGMU is available at the Rostov State Medical University website or you can have it directly from the official Representative RREC.
RostSMU is a highly sought-after university in Russia for doing MBBS. If you are looking for a medical university that can offer world-class education at an affordable budget you can always pick Rostov State Medical University in Russia. The RREC team, the official representative of RostSMU will always be there to provide all assistance and consultation for admission in RostSMU. Do not hesitate to contact us at www.rrecrostov.com for a free consultation.