Admission Procedure for the 2021-2022
Admissions to RostSMU are strictly based on Merit. Admission is a multistage process, please read the eligibility criteria and admission procedure below:
- Successful completion of higher secondary school.
- Completion of tertiary education in case applying for Post-Graduate Education.
- The minimum requirement is an average of 65% marks in higher secondary school (each in chemistry, biology, and English language).
- Guarantee for the fulfillment of payment conditions.
Admission Procedure: A prospective student has to apply through our official admission partner: RREC (Reliable Russian Educational Consultants)
Step 1: Application form. Fill the application form accurately.
Step 2: Documents required
- Scanned copy of the certificate of completion of higher secondary education (should be translated into the Russian language)
- Scanned copy of your Passport (should be translated into the Russian language)
- Results of NEET (only for candidates from India)
Step 4: Information Letter (Provisional Admission Letter).
- After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance you will be provided with an Information letter (provisional admission letter) in electronic format upon request.
Step 5: Confirmed Admission.
- As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, we will mail you your visa invitation or our official representative RREC Team will provide you all the details about it.
Step 6: After you receive the visa invitation, our official representative RREC Team will provide you visa from the Russian Embassy in Delhi (For Indian Students only). And for other countries, students will visit the Embassy (Consulate) of the Russian Federation to stamp their visa. More information on visa and registration, Official Contact Details; For Indian Students: 1800-572-5827 (Toll-free) | For Other Countries: +7-960-443-00-42
Step 7: Welcome to Rostov-on-Don, Russia. (Capital City of South Russia)
Entrance Exam (After Arrival)
For more details contact with our representative: Official Contact Details; For Indian Students: 1800-572-5827 (Toll-free) | For Other Countries: +7-960-443-00-42
Rostov State Medical University Students Reviews: